Mixed fodder for laying hens
Ingredients: Wheat, maize, soybean meal, sunflower meal, sunflower oil, limestone flour, salt, meat flour, fish meal, phosphates, amino acids, vitamin and mineral premix.
* Increase productivity of birds.
* Increase safety.
* Fast digestibility and nutritional value of the product.
* Reduction of costs for veterinary drugs.
* Our feeds do not contain hormones or growth stimulants.
* Consisting of environmentally friendly products.
Our compound feed for hens is the balanced production, contains all necessary vitamins and mineral elements which allow to provide a normal and healthy food.
|Ave. daily rate of compound feed, (gr./h.)||10-26||31-51||55-71||72-93||100-110||110-120||120|
|The feed consumption during the fattening period (kg/h.)||0,4||1,3||3,5||2,2||5,7||15,0||17,0|
- Do not soak mixed fodder with boiling water.
- Fresh water must be available at all times.
- Fed in a dry form.
It’s better to underfeed than overfeed. Overfed bird will stop laying.
* Expiration date (12 months).
* Storage (store in a dry, cool, well-ventilated place).
* Packing (bags 25 and 50 kg).
* Delivery (by road and rail).
* Delivery (in batches of 8 tons).
* Price (contractual).