Mixed fodder for ducks
Ingredients: Wheat, corn, wheat bran, sunflower cake, soybean cake, fish meal, vegetable oil, salt, baking soda, limestone flour, protein-feed additive, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and flavors.
* Reduce of growing period.
* Reduce feed conversion.
* Reduction of costs for veterinary drugs.
The farming of ducks for meat is divided into two periods: 1-3 week 4-8 week. In the first period feed for ducks should contain a high level of protein. In the second period, the protein level is reduced, increasing the content of metabolic energy.
|Average daily rate of compound feed, (gr./h.)||75||222||254|
|The feed consumption during the fattening period, (kg./h.)||1,575||6,216||1,778|
|Average daily gain (gr./h.)||36,43||61,33||62,95|
|Feed requirement per unit of product||2,06||2,59||2,71|
The ducklings are very well absorbed food, and they are very rapidly growing. The live weight of the ducks for 8 weeks increased to 40-45 times, provided that feeding of complete feed.
* Expiration date (12 months).
* Storage (store in a dry, cool, well-ventilated place).
* Packing (bags 25 and 50 kg).
* Delivery (by road and rail).
* Delivery (in batches of 8 tons).
* Price (contractual).