Mixed fodder for broilers
Compositon: Wheat, maize, soybean meal, sunflower meal, sunflower oil, limestone flour, salt, fish meal, phosphates, amino acids, vitamin and mineral premix.
•Increase in the average daily weight gain of chickens.
• Increase safety.
• Fast digestibility and nutritional value of the product.
• Reducing the cost of veterinary drugs.
• Our feeds do not contain hormones and growth stimulants.
• Consisting of ecological products.
- Cross — Ross-308
- The average weight in 7 days up to 185 grams
- Safety 98 %
- The production for 38 days with a conversion rate of 1.65
- The average weight at slaughter 2220 grams
|The average daily feed rate (g/goal.)||15-21||25-89||93-158||160-169|
|The feed consumption during the fattening period(gr./goal||100||760||2410||830|
|Average daily gain (G)||15,00||33,11||54,27||56,14|
|Feed requirement per unit of product||1,35||1,433||1,628||1,739|
Fresh water must be available at all times.
* Expiration date (12 months).
* Storage (store in a dry, cool, well-ventilated place).
• Packing (bags 25 and 50 kg).
* Delivery (by road and rail).
* Delivery (in batches of 8 tons).
* Price (contractual).